Thursday, June 7, 2012
Yahoo Axis is an extension for browsers. there are so many people asking the way to remove that from their browser. Sometimes its irritating us, so if you want to remove it from your browser check it below.
1. Chrome - Remove from your Chrome browser
- Click on the wrench icon (top left)
- Find Yahoo Axis and then uncheck the box next to enabled
- You're done.
2. Firefox -
Remove from Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and then click Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance or Plugins panel.
- Select Yahoo Axis.
- Click the Disable button.
3. IE - Remove From IE
- Manage Add-ons
- Choose Yahoo Axis
- Click on Disable
4. Uninstall on iOS Safari (MAC, iPad or iPhone)
- Go to Safari preferences
- Click on the puzzle piece on top and choose Extensions
- Find Yahoo Axis on the left column
- Tap Uninstall
- You're done
If you think, this is useful. Share it with your friends.