Sunday, August 19, 2012
While installing some free softwares, it installs babylon tool bar and search in our browsers. It is very big disadvantage for us. when we try to search something in internet babylon will come and disturb us. There is a easy way to remove that from our browser. Read this post and remove it from your firefox.
First remove the babylon toolbar from the browser and change the Homepage to your favourite site.
1. Open firefox and goto Help >> Restart with Add-ons Disabled. Now click restart. Now firefox will open in safemode. Now click the box "Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults" and "Make Changes and Restart".
2. Thats all now babylon problem is solved. Also if you had anyother plugin problems that too will removed.
1. Open "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins" and delete babylon file.
2. Now in URL bar type about:config
3. In search box give babylon and search it. In the result page change the keyword.url as google.com.
Also "search the web (babylon)" to "search the web (google)"
Now babylon is removed from your firefox browser.